Saturday, July 3, 2010

Evie turned 2!


My sweet little Everest turned two years old on June 7th.
Your life started with a beautiful and quick home birth in a birthing tub.
You were an easy, mellow, agreeable baby.
Learned to keep up with your brother quickly.
An early riser, you seem to love 5am, and as tired and worn out as I may feel,
your face is always like a beaming ray of sunlight,
bright and beautiful,
ready to meet the day.
Through sleepy eyes I always smile and am lifted by your brightness.
Much stronger willed these days, I will never forget the fit the you threw because you
"want to ride a dolphin"
Beautiful boy, thank you for choosing me as your mommy.

1 comment:

renee ~ heirloom seasons said...

Well both photographs are so sweet, but oh my, that second one!
Happy birthday to mama and little one!
(We had super fast homebirths too. Seriously, there would not have been time to go anywhere!)