Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WIP Wednesday!!

A Work In Progress Wednesday! It's been a long time since I've posted!! Here is what I am currently working on.....

I recently finished these socks. I love making kids socks they go so fast! These are for my almost 6yo. Actually, they are dirty, he wore them today with his rain boots! His favorite color is green and he picked out the yarn for both these projects.

This is a hoodie sweater for Kylan with a Roo pocket (is that what it's called?) It is knit in the round which is my favorite. I can't even tell you how many times I have redone this project. I am not a perfectionist, but I'm trying hard to not just leave mistakes because I'm impatient and want to finish as fast a possible!! Kylans 6th birthday is coming up and he somehow is under the impression I am making him a quilt for his birthday, so I really need to finish this and start the quilt!!! What are you working on?

No comments: