Thursday, January 14, 2010

WIP Wednesday!! (on thursday, again)

work-on-progress Wednesday
...late again, wed has proved to be a hard day to post, it's Geoffs Friday and homemade pizza and ice cream night...and often a little wine and music, so I don't usually get online:)



Thick slipper socks...a Valentine present for Geoff:)


Kylan had a naked doll and wanted clothing for it, it is actually a lot easier than I thought it would be, even without a pattern. The pants are made from an old sweater cut up and hand stitched, very simple. The doll on the left had a button on his sweater that already fell off while K was playing with him.
When I was done with Kylans doll, Everest handed me his doll and said 'knit', so I'm working on his:) K has already requested doll PJ's so maybe that will be next:) I am still dreaming of these lovely Waldorf dolls for them...


No comments: