Wednesday, September 9, 2009

WIP Wednesday!!

I joined the WIP Wednesday group (Work in Progress Wednesday) where crafters share what they are currently working on. I'm not much of a photographer, but I tried to get pictures of what I've been up to. I have a little problem of starting to many things at once. This week was no exception. I need to finish Kylans sweater. It's a very simple pattern and I only have one arm and the neckline left to do... stitch it all up and I'm done. I'm having a little trouble getting back into this project...



I'm using a super soft organic color grown (undyed) cotton. There is a creamy white and soft sage green twisted together. He is very excited about his sweater, I need to get it done!!!


Then I started some cupcakes. Yes, cupcakes. I wanted to start knitting some play food for Kylan's kitchen, but have had trouble finding patterns and I happened to have this cute little cupcake pattern in the book One Skein. I'm not happy with the yarn I used for the top, so I am planning on knitting a few cupcake bottoms, then I'll head on down to the yarn shop to get some fluffy white yarn to make the 'frosting':)


I finished Kylan's Halloween Hat, he loves it! Orange is his favorite!

I recently made this hat, actually I made two. One for Kylan and a smaller one for a friend who is having a baby boy this month. It's made with Frog Tree Brand baby alpaca, so soft!
Thanks for looking:)

No comments: